Figure out the causeItching on the genitals of women and men in general is not too different, except for some specific causes.
- Vaginal rinse cream or liquid.
- Unstable estrogen levels in women approaching
- Sanitary napkins.
- Chemicals from soap or other body cleansing products.
- Clothing (including underwear) that is too tight, or not absorb sweat.
- Sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia, warts, and herpes.
- Skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Toilet paper.
- Fungal infections, such as ringworm.
- Sexually transmitted disease.
- Head lice
- Underwear that is too tight.
- Allergic reaction.
- Irritant reaction.
- Dermatitis such as simplex, seborrheic, and atopic dermatitis
WomanItching of the female genitals or vaginal itching, can be a sign of a yeast infection, bacteria, or other conditions. Here are some possible causes of itching:
MenIt is not uncommon to itch on a man's genitals or itchy penis, followed by other symptoms, such as burning or other discomfort. Some common causes include:
Deal with it RightItching on the genitals, needs to be treated according to the cause. If itching on the kemaksin feels disturbing, do not hesitate to consult a doctor, with a complete physical examination and medical tests such as urine tests, can be known the basic causes and ascertain appropriate treatment. If you have a yeast infection, antifungal drugs are needed. These drugs can be in the form of creams, ointments, or some are consumed orally or taken. If genital itching occurs due to bacterial infections such as gonorrhea in sexually transmitted diseases, antibiotics are needed. Some typical causes of women, such as perimenopausal conditions or due to the use of contraceptives. Talk in advance about the best solution with your doctor. Itching of the vagina during perimenopause can be treated using estrogen creams or tablets. Meanwhile, if it is caused by a particular method of contraception, consider replacing it with other options. Stress is known to have an adverse effect on the immune system. This can increase the risk of fungal infections, both men and women. Stressful conditions also cause psychological problems, in some people this triggers itching in the body.
Relieve DiscomfortMaintaining cleanliness in the genital area is no less important than other body parts. When pubic itching is very annoying, you can do the following:
- Avoid scratching the itchy genitals. You can pat or press gently.
- When bathing, it's better to use plain water than hot water. It is better not to shower more than 20 minutes.
- If it's really annoying, you can compress it with cold water on the itchy area.
- Wash underwear with mild formulated detergent without many additional chemicals such as
- For women, after urinating, rinse from front to back to avoid bacteria from the anus being carried to the genitals. Similarly, when after defecation.
- Avoid the use of soaps that use perfume.
- Choose underwear that is not too tight and made of cotton. Change at least every 24 hours.
- Avoid unprotected sex, especially when you or your partner have an infection or other venereal disease.